Bay State Animal Cooperative, Inc. Adoption Application
Thank you for your interest in adopting a rescue pet! Please complete this form which serves to assist you, as well as BSAC, in selecting the pet that is most suitable for you, your family, your lifestyle and the pet. We are seeking FOREVER homes, so please consider all aspects of pet adoption before taking on this responsibility. BSAC, Inc. reserves the right to refuse adoption to any applicant.
Eligibility for this wonderful privilege includes:
1. Age of 18 or older with a current I.D. showing your present address.
2. Proof of residence ownership (ex. current utility bill)
3. Landlord’s name and phone number (inform them we will be calling)
4. Your veterinarian’s name and phone number (inform them we will be calling)
5. Three reference names and phone numbers (inform them we will be calling)
6. Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide medical treatment and proper care for your new pet along with existing pets.
Please note we require a meet and greet with your entire family, as part of the application process. This is held prior to a subsequent second visit to finalize the adoption paperwork. Prepare accordingly.
INSTRUCTIONS: Click in the boxes to enter your responses. Click 'NEXT' to continue.
Questions? Contact us:
or 781-436-BSAC (2722) [voicemail only]
If applicable: Cat(s) name(s)/ID number(s) you are applying for:
How did you hear of us?
Have you inquired with other rescues near you regarding adopting a cat/kitten?
If yes, which one(s)?
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bay State Animal Cooperative.