Holy Hammers volunteer feedback
Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity is working on getting back to work with volunteers onsite with new protocols in place because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Holy Hammers has been asked if we think we could provide volunteers for the project we were originally assigned with the following conditions:
- Time period: July 13-Sept. 4 (8 weeks)
- Hours: 9-3 (required shorter days to allow for staff prep and cleanup)
- Location 588-590 Wells
- Twin homes, 1 building, 2 story
- Site supervisor: Terra Lumley and Shan (Americorp). Terra may only be there partial weeks.
- The work will be mostly framing
- All workers must wear a mask and gloves. Bring your own if you have them, otherwise Habitat will provide.
- Bring your own bag lunch
- Workers will sign up on Volunteer Hub while will be limited to 8 slots per day
- Only the 8 Holy Hammers volunteers will be working on a particular unit each day.
To help us determine if we have enough willing volunteers to staff this time period at this level, please answer the following questions.
Christ the King
Church of the Way
Corpus Christi/St. Rose
Prince of Peace
Shepherd of the Hills
Are you willing to volunteer on this project with these conditions?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service