TUF reviews applications quarterly (in October, January, April, July). You will be contacted when your application is being reviewed to confirm you are still interested in joining.
- We acknowledge and respect that electronic music was created by queer and trans people of color. It is our duty to pay respect to its creators in the work we do, and recognize the symbolic and healing nature of this art form as it relates to radicalism and struggle.
- We center the voices of people of color, women, trans, and gender nonconforming folks above all else.
- We practice radical transparency within our organization and with the community at large.
- We prioritize access and participation--no one will be excluded from programming due to lack of funds.
- We value time and labor and are committed to paying artists who contribute to our programs.
- We recognize the importance of learning from members within the community and will uphold this through skill sharing and workshops.
- We strive to cultivate safer spaces.
- We believe that empathy, accountability, respect, and care for one’s self and others are integral for connection through collaboration.
- We recognize that growth requires great patience and flexibility. We are committed to upholding these core values as we grow.
Membership fees are due twice a year (October and April) and are sliding scale $5 - $30. Your joining fee will be applied toward your next membership fee.
If financial access is a concern, please let us know! We are happy to work with you.