EFPSA Social Impact Initiative (SII) is currently looking for Local Coordinators for the second wave of our campaign: “Mind the Mind - to Combat the Stigma of Mental Disorders.”
We are looking for psychology students or graduates who have:
- experience with event organising
- effective communication
- social awareness
- social responsibility
By gathering a group of volunteers and implementing a meaningful campaign, YOU can help decrease stigma and social exclusion of people with mental disorders, by raising awareness about the presence and effects of stigma. Join the campaign and be one of the many psychology students around Europe who will make a change!
An EFPSA Social Impact Initiative Local Coordinator (LC) is a contact person between local volunteers and the EFPSA SII team. It is a role for people who are interested in implementing the “Mind the Mind - to Combat the Stigma of Mental Disorders” campaign in their region/country.
The main responsibilities of LCs are:
- Being in contact with and coordinating a local group of volunteers on behalf of EFPSA SII, providing them with the materials, guidelines and information and distributing the tasks to volunteers
- Promoting the project among potential volunteers and participating schools
- Contacting schools and arranging a schedule for the workshops to take place
- Arranging and scheduling a training session for all volunteers
- Taking care of evaluation process