Why you should buy Through us
• All landed properties sold by RBN are strictly covered good titles. [C of O and Governor Consent Only]. • All buildings sold by RBN are covered by good titles and has approved building plan• We take our time to do proper due diligence before putting up property for sale. • We sell only value for money • We are solely responsible for any property sold to you provided you follow our rules and regulations. • No OMO-ONILE ISSUES.
• Integrity • Dignity • Honesty
Why you Should Join RBN
Are you a graduate or a job seeker? Are you interested in real estate or looking to build a career in the industry? Are you currently working and looking for a way to make more money? Search no more! Join our business network today and achieve your dreams of been a Realtor and making more money. RBN is real estate marketing business network, where only referrals can get you as much as 1 million naira!!! Yes up-to 1 Million !!!... Join us today and make more for yourself.
• You can become a realtor with Zero Capital • Free access to all sort of marketing, real estate and entrepreneurial training. These trainings are delivered by professionals from across the globe starting from UK, United states and other developed country. • Earn endless stream of income up-to millions of naira with just a single referral. • You can work on full time and part time basis• An avenue to raise capital to start your own business. • All landed properties sold by RBN are strictly covered good titles. [C of O and Governor Consent Only]. • All buildings sold by RBN are covered by good titles and has approved building plan• We take our time to do proper due diligence before putting up property for sale. • We sell only value for money • We are solely responsible for any property sold by you to your client provided you follow our rules and regulations. • No OMO-ONILE ISSUES. • We provide free and safe properties for you to sell. • Scholarship for students with minimum CGPA of 3.5. [see compensation plan]• An avenue to own a property and lots more….
• Up-to 7.5 percent commission on any sale above 10 million • Up-to 16 percent commission on any sale below 10 million.
Commission extends up-to your 3rd referral
Commission Less than 10 million Percentage Above 10 Million Percentage Direct Commission 11.5 percent 57.5 of 18.5 4.75 percent 47.5 of 9.25First Generation 4.5 percent 22.5 of 18.5 2.75 percent 27.5 of 9.25
• If you have no down lines and you are able to make a sale either above or below or above 10 million, you get the entire percentage commission. i.e. for sales less than 10 million you get 16% and for above you get 7.5%
• If you have just one downline, you get the direction commission and the one for your second generation.
• In a situation, whereby the developer is offering a different percentage commission, the amount to be paid will be determined from the percentage column of what the develop is offering. For example; if the developer is offering 5% for a property above 10 million, for direct sale you get 47.5% of the 5%, first generation gets 27.5%.
Sell up-to 10 Units of Apartments and get an Apartment worth 10 Million.Sell up-to 20 units of Apartments and get an Apartment worth 25 Million.Sell 5 units of houses/Apartment and get a car worth 5 Million. Sell up-to 12 plots of land and get a land worth 2 Million.Sell up-to 24 plots of land and get a land worth 6 Million.Sell 6 plots of land and get car worth 2 Million naira. Sell at least 2 properties and gain a scholarship of 100,000 per session.
Rules and Regulations
For buyers • Do not pay any money to the agents or the person that referred you• Before any transaction ensure you request for a due diligence report with RBN seal on itFor Marketers• Do not request for money from client • No mis-interpretation/representation• Do not try to refer the client directly to the developer • No form of fraudulent act will be tolerated • To claim your commission, kindly fill up a commission request form and submit either online or physically.• Breach of any of these rules will lead to immediate dismissal and handing over to the authorities if need be.
For enquiries and comments, contact: 08092686662 OR mail; email@example.com