UOW Malaysia KDU - ACCA Online Course for June 2021 Exams Enrollment Form
For detailed information regarding of ACCA Online Courses offered in UOW Malaysia KDU, kindly refer to
The availability of pre-recorded videos:
> LW(MYS), PM, TX(MYS), FR, AA, FM, SBL, SBR, AFM, APM, ATX(MYS)
– All pre-recorded Lecture and Revision Videos will be available from 18 January 2021.
– Pre-recorded videos will be uploaded progressively based on Lesson Plan.
Course Type and Fee charged:-
> Learning Course:-
It will cover the full syllabus of the said subject with a demonstration of examples and selected past years' questions.
- LW(MYS), PM, TX(MYS), FR, AA, FM
RM 950 (Standard Fee) or RM 750 (UOW Malaysia KDU students)
- SBL, SBR
RM 1,400 (Standard Fee) or RM 1,200 (UOW Malaysia KDU students)
- AFM, APM, ATX(MYS), AAA
RM 1,100 (Standard Fee) or RM 900 (UOW Malaysia KDU students)
Learning Course fee includes:-
- Lecture Notes (subject to courier charges)
- Unlimited access to the pre-recorded Lecture Videos until the exam date
- 2 Progress Tests with lecturer's review
- Videos on Progress Tests Review
- 1 Mock Exam with lecturer's review (might be same as the 1st mock exam in Revision Course)
- Videos on Mock Exam Review
> Revision Course
It will cover the key exam topics and practice of key past exam questions with recommended examination exam techniques.
- LW(MYS), PM, TX(MYS)
RM 350 (Standard Fee) or RM 250 (UOW Malaysia KDU students)
- FR, AA, FM, SBL, SBR, AFM, APM, ATX(MYS), AAA
RM 450 (Standard Fee) or RM 350 (UOW Malaysia KDU students)
Revision Course fee includes:-
- Revision Notes (subject to courier charges)
- Unlimited access to the pre-recorded Revision Videos until the exam date
- 2 Mock Exams with lecturer's review
- Videos on Mock Exams Review
- RM100 discount is applicable for Revision Course Standard Fee if register for Learning Course.
- The discounted fees for UOW Malaysia KDU students are only applicable for UOW Malaysia KDU students with not more than 2 semesters of inactivity (please check with PAC office).
- All fees paid are non-transferable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable.
- Please create a Gmail account in order to access the videos.
- Please be reminded that you are only given access to the online course until 9 July 2021.
Please be reminded that the Management reserves the right to:
• Vary or cancel any of the courses, fees structures, study materials, timetables, and lecturing team;
• Advertise student's name and photo in any form of advertisement;
• Release student's name to ACCA UK for the purpose of monitoring UOW Malaysia KDU's performance among the Approved Learning Partner (ALP); and
• Vary the terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. Fill up this google enrollment form.
2. Make the payment according to the selected payment method in the enrollment form.
3. After payment is received, you will be notified when the study materials are ready for collection (for self pick-up) or posted to the given delivery address (for courier service).
4. You will receive an invitation email to access the online learning platform.
For more information, kindly contact Professional Accountancy Centre at:
- WhatsApp: +6018-8724298
Professional Accountancy Centre (PAC)
UOW Malaysia KDU College
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of KDU College.