Humboldt History Day 2020 Volunteer/Judge Registration Form
Saturday, February 29 , 2020 at Humboldt State University
Thank you for your interest in Humboldt History Day!
Please submit this registration online. If you have any technical difficulties, please contact Tiffany Bullman (see contact info below) for further instructions.
Thanks again for helping to make History Day possible in Humboldt County.
Tiffany Bullman, Drew Riddle, Clover Schinke and Olivia Kernen
Humboldt County History Day
(1) Last name
(2) First name
(3) Please select how you wish to help at Humboldt County History Day.
Please select all that you are willing to do.
Judge (7:30 am to ~1 pm)
Help supervise student waiting rooms (8:30am to 12:30pm)
Help as a "runner" between various locations (9am to 1pm)
Set up Library and Interview Rooms (7:30am to 9am)
Clean up interview and waiting rooms (12:30 pm to 3:00 pm)
Just tell me what you need.
(4) If you want to be a judge:
If not, please continue to question 8.
Please assign me to the judging category where I am most needed.
Please assign me to the preferred categories, which are checked below.
(5) Please check the top two categories you would like to judge
4th/5th grade 2D posters
Junior Documentaries (6-8)
Senior Documentaries (9-12)
Junior Exhibits (6-8)
Senior Exhibits (9-12)
Junior Papers (6-8)
Senior Papers (9-12)
Junior Performances (6-8)
Senior Performances (9-12)
Junior Websites (6-8)
Senior Websites (9-12)
(6) Please list any categories you cannot judge, such as categories in which your students are competing or your own children are competing?
If there are none, please leave blank.
(7) Have you been a judge before?
(8) I am willing to be a Judge Captain
(9) I am:
a teaching assistant
an HSU student
a student teacher
a community member
(10) If you are a teacher, please provide the name of your school.
Pacific Coast High
Six Rivers Charter
Mattole Valley Charter
South Bay Charter Middle
Sunny Brae Middle
Toddy Thomas Middle
Alice Birney Elem
Blue Lake Elem
Dows Pairie Elem
Pacific Union Elem
St. Bernard's Elem
South Bay Elem
(10) If you are a teacher, student teacher or teacher's assistant, please indicate which grades you teach (select all that apply):
(11) Please enter your preferred email address.
This will allow us to send you updates about Humboldt History Day.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Northern Humboldt Consortium of Schools.