English Placement Test
Thank you for taking this Placement Test. An accurate understanding of your
current language level is a critical part of our commitment to your language learning.
This assessment consists of 40 questions of increasing difficulty. Upon completion, you will receive a message with your initial skills assessment and a course level recommendation. In some cases we will also advise that a speaking test is carried out by one of our teachers.
Answer all questions you understand. If you do not understand a question, please leave it blank. Do not use translation tools and please write all your answers in English.
Please provide your email below so we can contact you about your test.
What's your full name?
Mobile number (including country code). Ideally WhatsApp so we can contact you about your test.
Date of birth
1. We _______ to France last summer.
2. I always _______ toast for breakfast.
3. _______ your brother play the guitar?
4. My dad doesn't like _______ to work.
5. They _______ TV at the moment.
6. I _______ to Rome.
'm never been
've never been
was never been
7. "It's snowing. __________________"
Putting your hat on.
Your hat put on.
Put your hat on.
To put your hat on.
8. What _______ you do yesterday afternoon?
9. A key is something _______ you use to open doors.
10. We _______ to work tomorrow.
11. _______ in the sea is my favourite thing to do.
12. What _______ tomorrow afternoon?
going to do
are you doing
13. He couldn't remember where he _______ his car.
14. _______ to the football game on Saturday?
Are you going
Do you go
Will you going
15. Very _______ people turned up to the meeting last week.
16. She _______ get the job if she doesn't apply for it!
17. _______ you tell me if you hear any news?
18. When they arrived, their friends _______ for them.
19. I think basketball is _______ sport to watch.
the more exciting
the most exciting
the most exciting of
20. Could you tell me _______, please?
where is the bank
where the bank is
where the bank
the bank where is
21. My mother phoned me while I _______ to the shops.
22. My last phone _______ in China
23. When I went to pay, I realised _______ my wallet at home.
I had left
24. I _______ this pen last year. I've had it with me ever since.
had been given
25. If I were rich, I _______ buy an island.
26. In 6 years' time, I _______ politics.
will finish studying
will have finished studying
am still studying
27. By the time she left the company, she _______ there for over 20 years.
've been working
's been working
'd been working
28. I wish I _______ something when I _______ her.
said, had seen
had said, saw
had said, had seen
29. My husband _______ notice that I_______ my hair cut.
had, hadn't had
didn't, 'd had
30. The burglar _______ a key because the door was still locked and nothing had been broken.
should have had
must have had
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service