SUPRA Teacher of the Year Awards 2019
The SUPRA Teacher of the Year Awards aim to promote, recognise and reward excellence in teaching at the University of Sydney as nominated and judged by postgraduate students at the University.
The SUPRA Teacher of the Year Awards are a uniquely student driven award. We honour the outstanding University of Sydney teachers of Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, and Masters coursework students. All names of nominees will be published in a special newsletter to students and staff at the University of Sydney, with the eventual winners announced at our awards night in August.
‘Teacher’ means an academic employed by the University of Sydney as a unit coordinator and/or lecturer. Teachers in Summer School and Winter School programs are eligible but workplace educators/supervisors, PASS workshop leaders or subject tutors are not. To be eligible for the award:
* Your teacher must have taught you for at least a whole semester or intensive unit, during your degree. They cannot be your current semester teacher.
* You are currently enrolled or will be awarded your degree in 2019.
* A student may nominate only one teacher for a 2019 award.
Nominees will be judged on the basis of the information provided on the nomination form and against the following criteria:
• Knowledge of the field or subject
• Classroom teaching methods
• Relationship with students.
There will be a judging panel of postgraduate coursework students from the University of Sydney and under the coordination of the SUPRA Council.
Make sure to bookmark your nomination form if you want to review and make changes any time after submission, and up until the closing date.
Hint from the judging panel: Make your nomination stand out by including personal stories or examples that illustrate how your teacher went beyond their normal duties in supporting your learning.
1. Submit nomination online.
2. All nominations will be acknowledged by email receipt.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service