Newark Days Celebration 2023
Newark Community Park
35501 Cedar Blvd, Newark, CA 94560
Arts, Crafts, and Trade Faire operating hours:
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
Rules and information: Please read!
By Submitting this application you agree to the below:
1. Set up on Saturday must be completed before 8:00am, Set up on Sunday by 12:00 pm
2. On Saturday, vehicles can be unloaded only at your site between 6am & 7:30 am. After unloading your car, you must park your vehicle in the reserved parking area before setting up at your site. No vehicles will be allowed on the street after 8 am on Saturday due to closure for the race and the parade.
3. Space must be kept clean at all times; you must operate both days at the above specified times. You may remain open longer if you wish. Take down time is limited to 1 hour after you close.
4. You must have a sales tax resale license - a copy to be sent with your application or in the hands of the Arts, Crafts & Trade Chair no later than September 3, or your space will not be reserved and no refund will be issued.
5. You must park in the designated parking area assigned – Only 1 parking pass per space
6. NO electricity is available
7. No merchandise is to be left over night - only tables & canopies. If you decide to leave merchandise – it is at your own risk.
8. No applications will be accepted after September 3
9. There is a $35 charge for a returned check.
10. Please note this is a family event and no items such as weapons (plastic toy guns are not accepted), drug paraphernalia, etc. will be allowed. It is at the discretion of the Newark Days committee to determine what is acceptable merchandise to sell is and what is not.
11. We do accept duplication of items being sold; we will assign spaces based on duplication so that you are as far as possible from the person selling the duplicated items.
12. It is understood and agreed that no guarantee or assurance of security, protection and/or insurance of property has been made and such is the sole responsibility of me as applicant, and I release Newark Days Celebration, Inc. from any liability that might otherwise have by law.
13. In the event of rain, no rain checks will be issued or space refunds.
14. If your application cannot be accepted the fees received will be returned.
15. Confirmation will be sent within 2 weeks of receipt of completed application & all fees.
16. Parking passes will be handed to you when you check in on Saturday morning
17. I have read the above rules and understand and agree to abide by them.
18. I agree to release and discharge Newark Days Celebration, Inc., and the City of Newark together with their agents, employees and members - and hold harmless from any and all loss, claims, liability or cause of action, including attorney’s fees, resulting from my use of all or any portion of Newark Days Celebration, Inc. facilities, or from the use of by myself, my guests, invitees, employees, agents or the general public.