Capturing Authentic Children Portraits
Tamara Lackey | Nov 8 | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm | Seattle
Each child is unique and needs different techniques to draw out the most authentic portrait. Acclaimed family photographer, Tamara Lackey, talks through how to quickly identify the characteristics of a child and the posing techniques and direction that can lead to a fun session with great results
Interested in being a part of our upcoming in-studio audience for Capturing Authentic Children Portraits with Tamara Lackey on Nov 8, 2017?
We are looking for family photographers and anyone else interested in learning more about how to work with children to capture authentic portraits.
More information about this class can be found on the course page:
- Seats are limited, please be sure to include enough detailed information on why you would be the ideal student for this class. Our producers will reach out via the email you provide regarding status of your application.
- All CreativeLive in-studio audience members will be on camera and you'll be responsible for your own travel expenses to Seattle's South Lake Union Studios (228 Dexter Ave. N, 98109)
- The submission deadline is Friday, Nov 3rd, 2017 at 4:00 PM (Pacific Time).
- What is it like to join us in-studio? Checkout our Student 101 video, and other info at: CreativeLive.com/StudentFAQ
- CreativeLive classes are free to attend and include both breakfast and lunch every day of class and gifts every audience member with a free download of this course.
So, are you available to join us at our Seattle studio on Nov 8, from 8:00am - 4:00pm?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CreativeLive.