MITTENFEST XIV APPLICATION
Thank you for applying to Mittenfest, now in our 14th year, if you can believe it!
Things to know:
- Mittenfest is an annual music festival and fundraiser featuring Michigan musicians. It benefits 826michigan, a youth-centered creative writing nonprofit based in Ann Arbor and Detroit.
- We are in a NEW LOCATION this year! Mittenfest XIV will take place in Ypsilanti, MI on the lower level of the Riverside Arts Center (76 N Huron St), December 27-29.
If you would like to be considered, please fill out this form. Female-identifying musicians, LGBTQIA+ individuals and people of color are especially encouraged to apply.
If accepted to perform, you agree to the following:
1) This is an unpaid gig! Bands will not receive monetary compensation for performing. However, artists will receive our undying gratitude, drink tickets, and a place to set up and sell merchandise.
2) Members of bands and performers will gain free admission for their day of performance. No plus ones, sorry!
3) The name of your band and its members may be used along with photography of your band and its members on the Mittenfest website and in press articles and posters related to the event.
4) Mittenfest is, above all, a fundraiser. All proceeds from the festival including tickets, wristband sales, sponsorships, your performance, your time, and the time of the staff and organizers is a donation to 826michigan, a Michigan based 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization.
Thank you so much for your interest in Mittenfest XIV!
Please send any questions/concerns/inquiries to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service