Our Lady of Victory Parish/Forward with Christ - Parish Survey
While the dispensation from the obligation to attend/participate in Sunday Mass throughout the Diocese of Cleveland and the State of Ohio remains in effect, public worship resumed for the celebration of Mass on May 25th (with Masses and other prayer experiences continuing to be livestreamed on Facebook and uploaded to Vimeo and YouTube) and the public celebration of the Sacrament of Reconciliation/Confession resumed on June 20th.
All of the protocols called for by the CDC, ODH and the State of Ohio, Ohio Catholic Conference of Bishops and the Diocese of Cleveland were put in place so that those joining for public worship in Church would be able to do it as safely as possible: Sanitization of hands; physical distancing throughout by at least 6 feet; wearing of facial coverings/masks (applying to, if possible, children over 2 years of age), lifting or removing these only when consuming the Body of Christ; complete sanitization of all hard surfaces prior to and after any use of the Church building; other appropriate measures/protocols. All of this continues to be the standard practices until such time as the appropriate authorities advise otherwise.
In line with the CDC, it has also been consistently communicated frequently that “individuals at higher risk should continue to observe the “Stay-at-Home” guideline: 65 or older and/or chronic and underlying medical conditions; a temperature of 100.4°; anyone not feeling well. Go to:
, for a detailed list."
I invite you (with members of your household collectively or individually) to take a few moments to complete the following Survey so that we might serve you, your family and all of our members as best as we possibly can and are able to at this time, given the current on-going Pandemic. This will also help us to discern what modifications may be called for at this time as well as what ministries to focus on and/or implement.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this very important Survey. May God continue to bless you, your family and loved ones, friends and neighbors and all in and beyond our community.
Sincerely yours in Christ,
Reverend Michael A. Matusz, Pastor
Our Lady of Victory Parish
73 North Avenue
Tallmadge, Ohio 44278
(1) I have returned to the “in-person” celebration of Mass (If "Yes", continue on. If "No", go to number 9.):
(2) I have returned to the "in-person" celebration of Mass:
Sunday 8:30 AM
Sunday 11:00 AM
(3) I find the protocols in place for the "in-person" celebration of Mass are adequate:
(4) If "No" to the above, please let us know your suggestions for any additional protocols you desire to see in place:
(5) I am interested in helping as a Julian Minister (if "Yes", thank you and see 5a below).
(5a) Mass Time (check all that apply):
(6) I am interested in helping on a Sanitization Team (if "Yes", thank you and see 6a below).
(6a) Mass Time (check all that apply):
(7) I am receiving Communion when I participate in the "in-person" celebration of Mass:
(8) If "No" to (7) above, please let us know your concerns:
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service