NY Thespians Board Application 2020: Guidelines for Board Members
Deadline to submit application: August 3rd
1. Board Members are required to attend a leadership training workshop and five planning meetings during the school year.
2. Board Members may also be invited to attend fundraisers, charitable events or promotional events.
3. Board Members who work directly with students must attend the 2021 New York Educational Theatre Festival in April at Long Island University- Brooklyn (however, this year's festival may be entirely virtual, in which case, Board Members and their students will attend online).
4. Board Members are considered the “face” of New York Thespians. They are expected to be positive role models. Negative reports from parents, teachers, or other board members may result in removal from the board. Criminal behavior will result in immediate removal from the board.
5. Absences from meetings or deadline extensions must be requested least one week in advance by emailing the NY Chapter Director except in the case of emergency or illness. Three absences or consistently missed deadlines may result in removal from the board.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service