Substitution of Trustee (Deed of Trust) Wizard
This form will guide you through filling out a Substitution of Trustee form. This form is used when the trustee must be changed on a Deed of Trust/Promissory Note. The completed Substitution of Trustee form will be emailed to you. Be sure to proofread the form and make any corrections necessary at that time.
Before You Start
You will need the following information from the Deed of Trust:

Name(s) of original Trustor (borrower), original Trustee (usually a title company or broker), and original Beneficiary (lender). MUST MATCH DEED OF TRUST EXACTLY.

If you do not have a copy of the current Deed of Trust, you should obtain one from the County Recorder's office before you fill out this form. Documents currently cost $1.00 per page.

In Sacramento, the County Recorder's Office is located at:
600 8th St.
Sacramento, CA 95814

Email Address *
REQUIRED. The completed deed will be emailed to you at this address. (We promise not to use it for any other purpose!)
Your answer
Who will record the Substitution of Trustee? *
Usually this is the lender.
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms