"KROK" UNIVERSITY Application Form
Before filling in the Application form, please read carefully Admission Guidance and prepare scans of the following documents:
1. Passport;
2. Diploma (Certificate);
3. Transcript to the Diploma (Certificate) with the list of subjects and marks (grades).

! The documents should be issued in English or notary translated to Ukrainian (English) !
!! Before come to Ukraine, you should LEGALIZE your Diploma (Certificate) and Transcript at the Consular Department of the Embassy of Ukraine in your country !!
Choose the Language of the program you want to apply
Level of language proficiency should be at least B1. We do not require its formal confirmation or Language Certificate.
I want to study: *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy