Vail Farmers Market Application 2021
Thank you for your interest in the Vail Farmers' Market! Applications are due by October 15, 2020.
We don't know about you, but there's no place we would rather be than the streets of Vail on a summer Sunday, smelling fresh roasted chilies, tasting juicy peaches, and schlepping heavy wares for sale in and out of the mall. Please join us for the 2021 Farmers' Market and Art show!
While 2020 was challenging, it was still successful. We pinpointed our focus on farm and food products while also promoting made-in-Colorado artisans, making the market attractive to a large audience of visitors. We know of no other market that comes close to the advertising, activities, that the Vail Farmers' Market & Art Show provides.
Some pertinent info:
1. The 2021 Farmers' Market and Art show will run live or virtually every Sunday, for 16 Sundays from June 20th to October 3rd. The hours of normal operation are 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. If COVID-19 conditions continue to exist, there will be a pre existing conditions/at risk entry one half hour early each day from 9:30 am - 10 am.
2. Applicants will need to send four photos of their product and one of their tent with their application. Email us at
with photos or if you have any questions.
3. The market fees are $1039 for the full season for a 10 x 10 tent space. A second tent is $800. A third tent is available only to farmers and is an additional $600. If you paid for the 2020 season and were unable to participate, we will honor your fee for the 2021 year.
4. The 2021 tent fee deposit is $600 per tent space requested. This fee is due with your application. We will send you an invoice, once you have applied. This tent space deposit counts toward your market fee and will reduce the final tent fee amount due April 1st.
5. The non refundable security deposit is $150 per vendor and does not count toward your tent fee. The purpose of the security deposit is to encourage smooth market operations; fines will be assessed for not attending and/or for not following market rules and will be deducted from your security deposit. The deposit must be included with your application. Note: If you have been a part of the market before and have paid your security deposit and not received any fines, your deposit is carried over to the 2020 season.
6. If accepted to the market, the Town of Vail requires vendors who do not have a Vail Business License to purchase a $75 Special Event Sales Tax License. An temporary sales license application will be sent in the spring. This is all done online and we will send you the link to apply.
7. The Vail Famers' Market & Art Show applications are due by October 15th. The market sold out early in 2020 and we are expecting it to sell out early again in 2021.
8. All vendor applications will be reviewed by a Meadow Drive Jury and require a fee of $20. Any applications without photos of work/booth will not be reviewed. If accepted into the market, your remaining tent fee will be due by April 1, 2021. If you drop out after you are accepted, all of your deposits and fees are forfeit. If you are not accepted into the market, all fees will be returned except for the $20 jury fee. You will be notified of your acceptance at the end of November.
Click Next to fill out your application!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service