ACTIVE Elite Athletes SPORT CAREER QUESTIONNAIRE (ASCQ - I)
This questionnaire has been designed to identify the characteristics and course of development of your elite sports career and education.
It also aims to determine the needs of elite athletes during critical periods (e.g. injuries, transitions...) of their sports career. The information obtained will be used in the project We_Care which has a goal of establishing National Care and Development Centers for athlete support.
When answering, please, mark the answer that best reflects your opinion on the statement in question.
You will answer the majority of questionnaire items (100) by marking the checkbox or number that best represents your opinion on the statement in question.
Example: "To feel happy, I must actively engage in sport." - where 1 means 'I disagree' and 5 'I completely agree'. So if you completely agree with the statement in question, you will mark 5.
Please read each statement carefully and indicate the answer applicable to you and ensure that you respond to every statement.
It is essential that your answers are sincere and that you do not miss out any of the questionnaire items. With questions with checkbox answers, check the one that applies.
All your answers will be kept strictly confidential.
There are no right or wrong answers.
Make sure you always choose only one response unless specifically advised otherwise.
The approximate time to fill the questionnaire is 10 - 15 minutes.
Thank you for your cooperation! :)
1. Sport you compete in:
Sport discipline you compete in:
(e.g.If the sport is Athletics, sport discipline may be, Discus throw, 100 metre dash, etc.)
2. How old were you when you started to compete in your sport discipline?
4. Age (years):
(Write down the country you compete for)
6. What is your temporary place of residence?
7. What is your permanent place of residence?
8. How long (in minutes) does it take to go from your home to your education centre? (High school, university, etc.)
9. How long (in minutes) does it take to go from your home to your training centre?
10. How long (in minutes) does it take to go from your education centre to your training centre?
11. What kind of residential conditions do you live in?
Write down the place of living (place where you stay at the most)
Students dormitory (campus)/Boarding school
Rented student room/apartment
My own apartment/house
Guest family home
12. There I live with:
Peers (e.g. friends outside my sport context)
Sporting peers (e.g. teammates)
13. Marital status:
Separated or divorced or widowed
Married or living together
Partner relationship but living alone
14. If you are married or in a relationship, does your partner support your involvement in top level sport career?
15. Do you have children?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service