How it works:
- You apply for the amount of supportive funds you need for your upcoming conference/workshop (maximum 250€).
- Each quarter, all applications received by the deadline will be processed by the scholarship committee. The total available scholarship funds per quarter can be divided between applicants if seen fit by the committee. The applicants awarded scholarships will be informed 3 weeks after the deadline at the latest.
- Plan ahead with adequate time for your conference’s deadlines as scholarships are awarded for upcoming events, not in retrospect.
Scholarship Guidelines for Applicants:
In order to apply you must:
- Be an ELTABB member for at least 12 consecutive months by the time of your application
- Be neither a member of the selection committee nor on the current ELTABB board
- Be willing to write a 1,500-word article on your experience for the ELTABB Journal within 3 months of completing the course / attending the conference, etc.
- You may only be awarded one scholarship per year. You may reapply if not awarded.
- The scholarship is for support funds (admission/travel) for an English teaching related conference or workshop.
- There are quarterly deadlines for applying. Please apply with enough time to properly plan for your upcoming conference or workshop.
All scholarship funds must be claimed and paid out in 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Vicky Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org.