Public Comment Card for the Board of Education Meeting on December 12, 2023 - Regular Meeting Agenda - All Comments must be made in person, other comments will be forwarded to the Board
Anyone may address the Board regarding any subject that is within the Board's subject-matter jurisdiction
[Government Code Section 54954.3 and Education Code Sections 35145.5 and 72121.5]. The Board of Trustees welcomes public participation, consistent with the Brown Act, on items that appear on the agenda and those items that are not appearing on the agenda.
If you wish to address the Board during the Public Comment section of the meeting or during the corresponding item section, you must complete and submit an electronic Public Comment Card or submit a paper Public Comment Card to the Executive Assistant or designee prior to the General Open Session of the meeting.
Individuals are not required to sign in, or otherwise disclose their name or other information as a condition to attend a meeting or address the Board.
You will be called upon to speak during the Public Comment section or the specified agendized item you have selected. If you prefer not to provide your name, you will need to provide how you wish to be identified when called upon.
You will be called upon during Agenda Item Number 8: Public Comment or during the corresponding item number you have selected.
Individual speakers shall be allowed three minutes to address the Board on any agendized or non-agendized item
The Board shall limit the
for public presentation and input on
to a maximum of 20 minutes.
The Board is prohibited by law from taking any action on matters discussed that are not on the agenda. No adverse conclusions should be drawn if the Board does not respond to your comments at this time. However, the Board may respond briefly to statements made, questions posed, make an inquiry of staff for factual information, or refer the item to staff.
If you have a comment or complaint regarding a specific employee, please refrain from making a Public Comment and contact the employee’s supervisor for resolution.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
* Indicates required question
Agenda Item you wish to address
9.1.1 Presentation Fulbright Experience in Scotland
184.108.40.206 Transportation Update
10.1 November 14, 2023 Board Minutes
10.2 Personnel Transaction Report
10.3 Monthly Expenditure Report
10.4 Isleton Elementary School 6th Grade Science Camp to Sly Park
10.5 Overnight Trip for RVHS's Model UN Club
10.6 DHS FFA Fieldtrip to Conference
10.7 DHS Wrestling Team Overnight to Tournament in Lakeport CA
10.8 RVHS AFS Out-of-State Travel to Wyandotte Michigan
11. Reorganizational Duties Setting Regular Board Meeting Calendar for 2024
12. Second and Final Reading of BP/AR and Exhibits as of October 2023
13. Districtwide Calendars for 2024-25; 2025-26 and 2026-27
14. First Interim for 2023-24
15. Job Descriptions for Secondary Principals; Elem. Principals, Dir. of Personnel and Exec. Assist to the Supt. and Board
16. Resolution #857 Pay Absent Board Member for November 14, 2023 Meeting
17. Board's Direction for Proposal from Syserco Energy Solutions
18. Fee Proposal from RGM Kramer for Bond Fund Projects
19. Fee Proposal from RGM Kramer for Non-Bond Fund Projects at the District Office
20. Contract with Hometown for HVAC at CMS, Isleton and RVHS - Supt. to Approve DHW HVAC Contract
21. Proposal from Capital Engineering Services for RVHS Woodshop Dust Collection System
22. Contract with O'Mahony & Myer for RVHS Low Voltage Assessment
23. Change Order #1 for CMS/DHS Cafeteria Project
24. Agreement with Ubeo Business Services for File Conversion Service
25. Contract wit Universal Giotech Services for DHS Septic Project
26. Future Board Agenda Items from Board Members
I am submitting my comment and choose the following
My comment will be forwarded to the Board
I will be present at the meeting to make my comment to the Board
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of River Delta Joint Unified School District.