Intradistrict Attendance Agreement for Eureka Union School District 2018-19
An Intradistrict Attendance Agreement is only for those families who already reside in the Eureka Union School District boundaries. Please Complete One Form Per Child
NOTE: If you live OUTSIDE of our district boundaries, you will need to file for an INTERDISTRICT Transfer. Contact your School District of Residence to obtain an Interdistrict Transfer Request and fill out their form.
Email address *
Is this a new application or a renewal? *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Eureka Union School District. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms