2. I understand that withdrawal from class will occur for nonattendance or disciplinary action. It is my responsibility to notify my parents if I am absent or withdrawn from class.
3. I must provide my own transportation to and from all classes.
4. I accept the responsibility for following all rules and requirements as stated in the Gwinnett County Public Schools student handbook. I expect the procedures that are listed therein to be enforced by the teachers and administrators. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations outlined.
5. I understand the following refund policy:• Nonrefundable fee of $25 assessed for withdrawal less than a week before class begins.• No refund after class begins.
6. If I receive special services at my home school, I understand that it is my responsibility to provide a copy of my IEP or 504 plan to the Community School Director.
7. I agree to pay for any lost textbook.
8. Credit will be given only for student fulfilling academic and attendance requirements.