It is good practice to include people who will be collecting the data when you develop your framework. You could also involve beneficiaries, volunteers, trustees, partner organisations or funders.
Ideally, write your framework before your project starts so you can make sure you are collecting appropriate data from the beginning.
This workshop will cover:
- Using a planning tool
- Describing your outputs
- Setting output indicators
- Describing your outcomes
- Setting outcome indicators
- Planning how to measure soft outcomes
- Testing knowledge and awareness carefully
- Reviewing and prioritising your outcome indicators
- Considering whether you need to evidence impact
- Planning your process monitoring
This will be an interactive learning experience, where discussions and exercises will be used to bring good practices to life.
To book a place, please complete this booking form.
Date: 11th September 2018
Time: 10am - 1pm
Location: The Lodge, 64 Pinner Road, Harrow, HA1 4HZ
Cost (Per Person): Free
Sector Definitions: https://goo.gl/hM4hq2
Call: 020 8861 5894
Are parking spaces available for blue badge holders? No
Is the venue wheelchair accessible? Yes
Is there an induction loop? No
Is there a lift? N/A
Funded by City Bridge Trust