Climax-Shelly Meal Request Form September 9, 2020
1. Please complete one request form per student. DO NOT put multiple students on one form.
2. Beginning September 14, 2020, we will be packaging breakfast and lunch meals for students when they are not onsite on a given learning day. Families can choose breakfast, lunch, or both when completing the online food service request form.
3. If your family qualifies for Free/Reduced lunch status, meals will be provided at no cost. If your family status is "full pay", you will be charged for meals. If you are interested and haven't already done so, please complete the Free and Reduced Meal application located in the "Quick Links" section on the main page of our school website (
4. If a parent or student wants to pick up multiple days of packaged meals, they are encouraged to do so. However, families will be required to preregister for those days. By signing up, our food service staff will be better able to project an accurate number of meals to prepare, as well as to accommodate students needing a different meal due to a food allergy.
5. Please submit your online request by Friday at 3:00 pm, prior to the upcoming week's meals.
6. Pickup options:
All meals will be Grab & Go. No meals will be delivered.
* If you are a distance learner, you can pick up meals either daily or for a week at a time.
* If you are a secondary (grades7-12) student attending a Block A (Monday/Tuesday) or Block B (Thursday/Friday) schedule, they can pick up their meals at the end of their last school day (Tuesday or Friday) for their three days of Distance Learning.
8. Meals can be picked up between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. at the school on days that school is in session.
9. Please contact the school office (218.857.2395) with any questions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Climax-Shelly School.