Volunteer Application 2019
We have many volunteering opportunities at Vantastival. Volunteering is a great way to be involved in the festival, meet new people and gain some experience in the field. Volunteers receive a free ticket for the weekend in exchange for three 6-hour shifts over the course of the festival. Each volunteer will be required to pay a deposit of €80 which will be returned to you once you have finished your final shift. This is a policy operated by all festivals to ensure volunteers show up for their designated shifts. Volunteers will be required to be on site at 10am, Friday 31st May for induction and training.
Date of birth
Have you volunteered at Vantastival before?
Tell us a little bit about yourself
Any relevant previous experience?
List any particular skills you might have: (eg. carpentry, décor, working with children, admin, first aid etc.)
Do you have any disabilities or mobility issues?
Some roles require volunteers to lift items, can you indicate if you are willing and able to lift a reasonable weight:
Terms and Conditions
- All volunteers must be 18 years old or more at the time of the festival.
- Volunteers MUST show photo ID on entry to the festival. Entry will not be granted without ID.
- Volunteers must comply with all site safety requirements. All volunteers must complete a Health & Safety Induction on
arrival on site. This will cover site safety and regulations. Volunteers are required to wear a Hi-Vis vest at all times while
on duty, which we can provide for you. Failure to return your Hi-Vis vest will result in a deduction of €10 from your
- Volunteers are advised to dress for the Irish weather. This means bringing warm clothes, suitable and comfortable
footwear, sun cream, sun/rain hat etc
- Volunteers are required to bring their own accommodation to Vantastival. ie. tent or campervan.
- Breakfast and a mail meal are provided for all volunteers.
- Volunteers must commit to three 6-hour work shifts during the festival. All volunteers are required to pay a deposit
of €80. This will be fully reimbursed to you upon completion of your designated shifts. You must complete all shift
requirements or risk forfeiting your deposit. If you are unable to do a shift due to illness, injury or family emergency, you
must contact the Volunteer Coordinator immediately.
- Drinking alcohol while on duty during shifts is absolutely forbidden. Drinking on duty or showing up for a shift whilst
inebriated may result in you forfeiting your deposit.
- Drugs are illegal and are forbidden on the festival site. Anyone who shows up for a shift while under the influence of
drugs may result in you forfeiting your deposit.
By submitting this form, you confirm that you have read the information and agree to its terms.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service