• Panel applications close on Friday 20th of May. Applications received after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
• AVCon does not guarantee that you will get your preferred day and time slot, so it is recommended that you choose a second preference just in case.
• Panels will be provided a one hour timeslot. Please plan your panel to have a maximum run time of 50 minutes. This will allow time between panels for the audience to leave/enter the room, and for the next panellists to set up.
• If you intend to bring your own equipment, please ensure that:- you inform us that you plan to bring your own equipment, and- any electrical equipment require a current electrical test tag.
• AVCon at any stage reserves the right to decline, terminate or reschedule your panel for any reason. (Examples of reasons include; inappropriate content or behaviour, timeslot availability and space changes.)
• All panels that are deemed to be mature content will be assigned an evening timeslot, and only persons 18 & over will be able to attend/run the panel. (Ages will be checked prior to entry of panel.)
• AVCon will provide up to two weekend passes for panellists. If more are requested you may be invoiced for the additional passes.
If you have any queries regarding these guidelines, please let us know via email to email@example.com