Partnering for Progress: Promoting Innovation & Access for Neglected Diseases in furtherance of UHC
A TICAD7 side event, hosted by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP)/ the Access and Delivery Partnership (ADP), the Global Health Innovative Technology Fund (GHIT Fund) and United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme.
Ensuring that the promise of universal health coverage is realized for all people, everywhere will require strong commitments to develop new health technologies, matched by equally robust efforts to strengthen health systems and deliver innovations to people in need. Hosted by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP)/ the Access and Delivery Partnership (ADP), the Global Health Innovative Technology Fund (GHIT Fund) and United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme, this event will explore how innovative partnerships are central to achieving these intertwined goals and achieving universal health coverage. This important dialogue will feature perspectives from:
- Mr. Achim Steiner, UNDP Administrator
- Senator Keizo Takemi, House of Councillors, Japan
- Catherine Ohura, CEO GHIT Fund
- Hon. Mr. Kwaku Agyeman-Manu, Minister of Health, Ghana
- H.E. Amira Elfadil, Commissioner of Social Affairs, African Union
- Kaoru Terashima, Corporate Vice President Deputy General Manager Medical System Business Division FujiFilm
Will you be able to attend the side event on 28 August?
Would you like to nominate colleagues from your organization to attend? If so, please write their name(s) and email(s) below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service