APA Boot Camp Workshop - Part 1, APA Style Format
Fill out this quick quiz to receive your Certificate of Completion for viewing the recorded workshop for APA Boot Camp Workshop, Part 1, APA Style Format. If needed, refer to the library's home page at
or APA Boot Camp LibGuide at
1. The organization that developed the APA Style Manual is
Association of Police Authorities
American Psychological Association
Army Procurement Agency
Association of Personal Assistants
2. In APA Style writing, writers are cautioned to avoid showing bias in their language. In which of the areas listed below could bias easily be shown when writing?
All of the above
3. Which of the following formatting areas are not addressed in the APA Style Manual?
Paper size, 8 1/2" x 11"
Margins of 1" on all sides
Total number of pages allowed in a paper
Running head and header with page numbers
4. APA Style outlines levels of headings to be used within a paper (see below). Which level of heading should be used for a main heading, such as "Introduction" or "Conclusion"?
5. APA Style Manual offers guidelines for
learning how to type.
borrowing books from the library.
the customs and rules of academic writing.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Florida Atlantic University.
Terms of Service