Following an Open Mic Night format, five homebrewers will present their personal background, their beer and their brewing process to the audience, then evaluators will ask questions and provide feedback on special evaluation forms.
Before signing up below, please review the guidelines for participating in the event:
1) Open Mic/Ro Night is limited to the first five homebrewers to register
2) Homebrewers must be able to bring at least 64 oz. of the beer to be sampled (for the expected 25-30 attendees)
3) Presenters should be prepared to share a 2-3 minute introduction that covers the following information:
- How long you’ve been homebrewing
- How you got started in homebrewing
- Your homebrewing equipment setup
- Name and style of the beer being sampled
- Your inspiration for the beer
- Overview of brewing process (ingredients, step additions, time/temperature and other key brewing processes taken)
4) Be ready to answer questions after evaluators have tasted your beer
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.