During the high-demand months of July and August, cabins will only be available on a “lottery” basis for the week-long rentals (Friday to Friday). Active, Intermediate, Post-Secondary, Special, Life, and Honorary Life members (collectively, “eligible members”) can enter the "lottery". These members must be in attendance either in the cabin or aboard a vessel under his or her control which is moored at Scott Point for the duration of the booking. ONE ENTRY PER MEMBERSHIP PLEASE; duplicates will be deleted.
The "lottery" for these week-long cabin reservations for space in July or August is now open and closes at 2359 hrs (11:59 pm) on Friday, February 1. Responses received after February 1 will not be considered.
Important Notes:* There are four A-frame cabins available for rent by Members. Cabins are equipped with a kitchenette, shower, and utensils. Members must bring their own linen. Members should consult the Yearbook for rules.
* Members are responsible for payment for the reserved period unless a cancellation notice is received 30 days prior to the first date reserved or the cottage is re-rented. The draw will take place on Monday, February 4. After all lottery winners have been notified, Scott Point will manage the waitlist. Because of the volume of entries, lottery winners ONLY will be contacted after the draw has taken place.
* CABIN 1: sleeps 6 in 4 twin mattresses upstairs and 1 double bed futon downstairs. * CABIN 2: sleeps 4 in 2 twin mattresses upstairs, 1 double bed futon downstairs. * CABIN 3: sleeps 5 in 3 twin mattresses upstairs, 1 double bed futon downstairs.* CABIN 4: sleeps 5-6 in 3 twin mattresses upstairs and 1 double bed futon downstairs.
* If you want to make a reservation outside of the weeks that will be determined by "lottery" (affecting July & August bookings ONLY), please contact Steve & Laurie Lyon at Scott Point (1.250.537.5033) to make your reservation on/after Wednesday, February 6 (after lottery winners and first alternates have been contacted). During Club cruises, cabins are only available for cruise participants and are allocated by the applicable Cruise Chair.
NOTE: For members in cabins during the last week in August, please note the afternoon/evening of Friday, August 30 is the beginning of the Labour Day Cruise; a timely turnover would be appreciated.
* Eligible members may only book one cottage for a maximum of one week during the peak season period.
* Peak season (May 31 to September 30 incl.) rates are: Cabin #1 & #4 - $70/night + tax; Cabin #2 & #3 - $65/night + tax
* Off-Peak (October 1 - May 30) rates are: Cabin #1 & #4 - $35/night + tax; Cabin #2 & #3 - $32.50/night + tax; this Off-Peak discount does not apply to long weekends during the off-peak season.
Thank you for your participation.
Don VickRC Offshore Stations