Intercampus Exchange Program
The department has received a travel grant for the 2019-2020 academic year to help offset travel costs for registered graduate students and Academic Senate members. If you will be traveling to another UC Campus or Facility for research purposes, we encourage you to utilize this funding.
Requirements and Restrictions:
1) Eligible to UCSD Academic Senate Members and registered graduate students only.
2) Reimbursement is for travel to another UC campus or facility for research purposes only. This does NOT include attendance at conferences, presentation of posters, seminars, or attendance at university-wide UC meetings.
3) To submit your request, please complete this form. It will be routed to Jasmyn Hornbuckle, the Physics Department Business Manager who will review for eligibility. You must receive approval prior to making travel arrangements.
4) Maximum reimbursement per trip is $250.
5) Reimbursements are restricted to round-trip airfare (lowest published fare not to exceed $250/trip), train fare, or mileage in lieu of airfare. Funds are not to be used for service fees, flight changes, insurance, baggage fees, subsistence, taxis, parking fees, meals, etc.
These funds will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. Should you have any questions, please see Jasmyn Hornbuckle directly (
Which U.C. location will you be traveling to?
Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
Los Alamos National Lab
Name of colleague at UC campus you are collaborating with:
Name or Title of Research Project:
Travel will be by:
*if by car, please provide year, make and license plate #
Amount requested is (Max is $250):
If travel exceeds maximum award, what index will be used to pay the difference?
Please obtain lowest airfare quote. Max allowable is actual cost of airfare only, not to exceed $250 (no service, change, insurance, baggage fees, subsistence, taxis, parking, etc will be approved). Car travel to UC campus will be reimbursed for mileage up to the equivalent airfare only. If the campus disallows this travel grant due to misuse of funds (i.e not for research), the department will not be responsible for payment of grant. By printing your name below, you acknowledge the information above and agree to repay the grant.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UCSD Physics.