Global Academic Maker Society Application
Learn more about GAMS:
Welcome to your first step toward joining a world-wide community of academic makers! In this application you'll :
1. Tell us about yourself
2. Tell us which interest groups you'd most like to join
Your application will be reviewed and you'll be contacted with further instructions (member dues, signing up for interest groups, etc.) For 2019, member dues (not payable until your application is accepted) will be:
- $100 for professionals/non-students
- $020 for students
Member benefits include:
- 10% off early registration for Int'l Symposium on Makerspaces [approximately $50 dollar value]
- 05% off course tuition for 1 HEMI course per year, e.g. Makerspaces 101 [approximately $150 value]
- Ability to publish in the Int'l Journal of Academic Makerspaces and Making
If you have any questions, please contact
My favorite kind of making is...
Name of your University, College, Company, etc...
I am best described as:
Research Scientist or Adjunct Professor
Assistant or Associate Professor
Dept. Head, Dean, Provost, Chancellor or President
Architect or Designer
Industry [work for a company]
Street Name/Number or PO Box
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service