15th Korea Prime Minister Cup Selection Games
The Singapore Weiqi Association is selecting 1 player to represent Singapore for the 15th Korea Prime Minister Cup Online Competition - 03/08/20 – 29/08/20
Details refer to
Representatives will be required to compete online with Live Video Arrangements.
Qualifications：Singaporean Citizens and Singapore Weiqi Association members
Time and Date：27-28 June 2020, 10am
Games will be played via KGS (Singapore Room)
Participants will also be required to use Zoom Conferencing to show themselves playing the matches without any assistance from anyone else or AI software.
Registration Deadline：22nd June 2020
Rules and Regulations：
1) Swiss rules (Number of rounds to be confirmed)
2) 60 minutes absolute per player.
3) Korean Rules will apply with Dum (Komi) of 6.5 given to the White Stones
Dan/Kyu Level 段/级位
Date of Birth 出生日期
Contact Number 联络号码
Personal Data Protection Act Consent Form
1. By signing this registration form, I acknowledge that the Singapore Weiqi Assocation (“SWA”) will collect, use and disclose data (including personal data) about the participants and hereby give consent to SWA for the collection and use of my personal data for the following purposes:
a) the processing and administration of this registration and the tournament, including publishing relevant information on the SWA website for the purpose of announcing the results of the tournament; and
b) the compilation, processing and administration of my information for the purpose of ranking in the SWA player database, including publishing relevant information on the SWA website in relation to players’ rankings; and
c) utilising photographs of myself taken during the course of administering this event in SWA’s marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns.
2. I further agree that SWA may use my personal data provided in this form, for providing the following marketing material to me via:
a) Information about SWA’s classes, competitions and training programmes and promotions and other future products and services; and
b) Information sent by SWA on *third parties’ products and services.
For more information, please contact
on our data protection policy, including how you may access and correct your personal data or withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.
* Includes service providers, affiliated institution or SWA partners and sponsors
I agree to the above Personal Data Protection Act Consent Form
Information provided to me via
SMS / Whatapps / Email
I will have to make payment to Singapore Weiqi Association via
PayNow UEN S81SS0079K
Bank Transfer to DBS Current 011-008581-4
I will email transaction image to
or whatapps to 97835775
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service