Covid 19 - Call to Action - Volunteer Form
• Local language proficiency – speaking and listening – Hindi or Marathi
• Good communication and deep listening skills
• Smart Phone / laptop / PC
• Zoom video conference on your phone or laptop – for an initial training
• Basic Microsoft Excel skills
• Minimum time commitment of 2 hours per day
• Willingness to undergo a 2 hour training
At Swasth Foundation (
), we are trying to support the residents of Mumbai's urban slums to adequately fight Covid-19 by circulating verified information via messages, calls and other social media tools.
Given the current atmosphere of anxiety and chaos caused by misinformation, you can further this support by #volunteering to call Swasth’s patients and have a conversation with them regarding their doubts and experiences, understanding what support they need and giving them the ease that they have a support system.
If you or people in your networks would like to contribute your time and effort towards this cause, register on this link. Our team will reach out to you with further details.
City of Residence (and country, if outside India)
Whatsapp Number (If different from above)
Alternate Phone Number
How did you hear about this volunteer opportunity?
From my organization
From Swasth Foundation staff member
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Swasth Foundation.