2020 VOLUNTEERS - NORCO CANADIAN ENDURO SERIES
Thanks for volunteering with us! We truly appreciate your effort and the series, honestly, would not run if it wasn't for you!
Please complete this quick and easy questionnaire, so we can add you into our system!
In order to make the volunteering process the easiest and quickest, here's a quick run-down on how the process works:
You can find more information about the series by visiting:
1) You're receiving this information because you've emailed
inquiring about volunteering with us.
2) Complete the online form (congrats, you're on the right path).
3) Ensure you specify on the form which events you can 100% attend - if you put your name down, we'll think you're coming!
4) Double check the dates of the events and confirm you are ready to commit.
5) We'll send you three emails:
First Email = Monday or Tuesday before the event > This email is just confirm that you're still coming.
Second Email = Wednesday or Thursday before > This email will confirm some logistics and give you a bit more
information about the race, meeting times etc.
This is your last chance to reconsider.
Third Email = Friday or Saturday before event > This email will give you your position, confirm the meeting location/time, map, emergency action plan etc.
- Race Discounts/Entries = If you've never volunteered with us before, these will be sent out after your first event.
- Redeeming for a child/spouse = You'll get 75% off your child's entry for volunteering.
- Event Dates - Check below
-Course Marshals - On course typically for 5-6 hrs > you can ride, walk or hike in!
- Events with lift tickets - you'll be given a lift ticket for the day of the event
- Come prepared - bug spray, sunscreen, water, snacks (we'll provide a meal after and a sandwich for lunch).
- Some events require Saturday volunteers.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VOLUNTEERING CAN BE FOUND HERE:
First and Last Name
What is your phone number? You must have a cell phone.
Please enter your phone number in the format of 2508990096 (no dashes or spaces)
What is your email? (yes, we already asked that)
Do you have any allergies or medical conditions we should be aware of?
List your allergies/Medical Conditions:
Emergency Contact Person
Emergency Contact PHONE NUMBER
Please list in format 1-250-899-0096
May we text your emergency contact?
Which events will you attend as a volunteer? (Check all that apply)
Volunteer positions on Saturday do not include food or a volunteer t-shirt. Please keep in mind you may not be given your first choice, so please select all that apply.
Saturday April 18th - Kamloops, BC > River Beaver Classic
Sunday April 19th - Kamloops, BC > River Beaver Classic
Saturday May 9th (4hrs) - Fraser Valley, Chilliwack, BC
Sunday May 10th - Fraser Valley - Chilliwack, BC
Saturday June 20th - (4 hrs) Sun Peaks Resort, BC
Sunday June 21st - Sun Peaks Resort, BC
Saturday July 4th - Sea Otter Canada, Blue Mountain
Sunday July 5th - Sea Otter Canada, Blue Mountain
Saturday July 11th - (4 hrs) Crowsnest Pass, Alberta
Sunday July 12th - Crowsnest Pass, Alberta
Saturday July 18th - (4hrs) Panorama, BC
Sunday July 19th - Panorama, BC
Saturday July 25th - (4hrs) SilverStar, BC
Sunday July 26th - SilverStar, BC
This is a unique position. We are hiring one or two people who will attend all the events to administer our Economic Impact Analysis Survey. This person will be paid $100 per day (under 100 surveys completed) or $2.00 per completed survey (if more than 100 surveys completed) This position is on every Sunday of our event weekend. This person must be responsible and ensure we have a minimum of 100 surveys completed per event. You will be required to be up early and be present for the duration of the event.
Yes - I will take on this role. I understand this is a paid position
No - Wayy too much work!
I would like a discount for:
Discounts are only transferable to spouse (committed bf/gf) or child. Discount amounts can be found here -
Sun Peaks Resort
Sea Otter Canada / Blue Mountain
minimum ten days prior to the event you'd like to redeem your coupon for. We will process it at that time.
I understand, and will email ten-days prior to race day (or any time before that), to obtain my voucher.
I will be applying my discount to my child or spouse:
You must email us minimum 10 days prior to the event you wish to redeem for a coupon.
What role would you like?(Check all that apply)
Paid First Aid - Must be WEMR, EMR/T, PCP, SAR
Sweep Rider - Ride behind last rider and keep them moving
Course Clear - Ride behind sweep rider and clean course signage
Are you capable of riding into your spot? If yes, how skilled are you (includes fitness level)
Yes - Green Circle, low fitness
Yes - Blue Square, okay fitness
Yes - Single Black Diamond, good fitness
Yes - Double Black, Lance Armstrong (on-drugs)
Do you have first-aid training?
CPR C - Standard FA
Freakin' ER Doctor!
Do you have a truck or vehicle to drive into your position? No crazy roads, unless you like that.
Yes - and I have a 4wd vehicle that likes off-roading and carrying bikes!
I prefer to bike
Anything else we should know? Any injuries, time limitations, allergies or other?
Download the Trail Forks App -
1. Download the BC, AB, ON OR QC REGION (depending on your events) - this will allow you to utilize the map when you're 'offline' - you do this in the app on your phone
2. Our course map and route will be released later in the week (Link will follow closer to date of event)
3. Once on the event hand page, you will see on the right, above the map, a "wishlist" button, with a Cellphone Icon - CLICK THAT BUTTON, it will put a copy of the route into your phone!
THIS IS THE MAP YOU WILL BE USING WHILE ON COURSE
I have downloaded Trailforks
THANKS SO MUCH!
Alrighty, go give us a follow on Facebook and Instagram and we'll be in touch shortly.
Any questions, please email
- please allow 48hrs for a response.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BC Enduro Series KR.