CSA camping permit application
NOTE: You must be a paid-up Primary or Associate CSA member in order to obtain a camping pass.

Once you have completed this form and your paid CSA membership verified, a laminated pass will be created. You will be able to pick up that pass at the harbormaster's office.

Your full name *
Your answer
Your email address (or phone) *
In case there are any questions, please provide best method of contact.
Your answer
Anticipated camping use
Type of membership *
By clicking one of the buttons below, I verify that I am a paid-up CSA member. If you are not a member, you can join CSA here: http://www.csa-sailing.org/Membership_application.html
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service