Generator Member Build Budget - Proposal
Generator provides financial assistance to advance projects that engage community talent and aspiration. To be eligible for Member Build funds, projects must apply using the form below.
Here's what you need to know about the process:
1) The Member Build Budget is $12,000 per year; funds are discharged at a rate of $1,000 per month.
2) Any funds not allocated to a project in any month accrue as a balance forward.
3) Unused funds at the end of a fiscal year are "swept" into Generator's general fund; they do not carry over into the next.
4) Projects are funded at any level determined through a discussion and vote of the members.
5) Funds are disbursed in two ways: a) request for reimbursement or b) purchase requests through Generator.
Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind:
1) No funds will be disbursed from the Member budget without a proposal record using this form.
2) Use of member funds for tools purchases is discouraged; the best projects leverage Generator and community resources.
3) Where possible, member funds should be used to leverage follow-on investment.
4) Projects should show a clear community benefit; the best result is community engagement.
5) Non-members and third-party beneficiaries are not eligible to apply for member build funds.
Proposals should be submitted by the first of each month; they are voted on at member meetings, which occur on the second Monday of each month at 5:30 in the Generator Learning Lab.
1. Describe your project (Basic information on what it's called, what it does, how it operates. If it's a non-tangible project, provide information such as where it would reside).
2. Benefit (How will the project benefit the Generator community? Who are the other beneficiaries).
3. Timeline (Project start date and estimated completion date).
4. Budget (List the total budget, key expenditures, and amount of member funding are you requesting to put towards the project).
5. Team (List others working on the project, including members who have volunteered their time. Identify ways new members can be involved).
Anything else we should know?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service