(Goal Setting) Learning Task 2
Now that we have unpacked the concept of goal setting, and you have explored some different strategies, we will look at how you can plan to incorporate student learning goals into a topic and then map out ways in which you will work with the students to monitor their progress and help them achieve their goals.
You will be presented with 2 different models for goal setting - SMART and GROW
Your response will need to be based around one of these two models.
In your response you need to include:
- A brief summary of the topic
- Year/Grade the lesson is designed for
- The model you are using for student goal setting.
- Why you decided to choose this model to use in your lesson.
- A description as to how you will incorporate the goal setting activity into the learning
- A brief description as to how you will map out the learning to assist with students goal achievement
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Teacher Learning Network.