Aiken Civic Ballet Company Nutcracker 2020 Audition
Please fill out the form below to pre-register for auditions for the Aiken Civic Ballet Company's 2020 presentation of The Nutcracker.
When: Auditions will be held on 13 September 2020 - exact times will be announced at a later date.
Where: Dancers will enter at the Hayne Avenue studio entrance (424 Hayne Avenue, Aiken SC) and can be picked up at the Greenville Street entrance (142 Greenville Street, Aiken SC).
Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will only be performing Act 2 this year. Auditions are limited to dancers who are already registered students at Crosby-Miller School of Dance aged 8 years old and up.
If a dancer cannot attend the audition, a video audition may be submitted by coordinating with the Artistic Director, Diane Toole-Miller, during class or via email at
. Videos must be submitted before 13 September 2020.
A $20 audition fee is required and will be collected at the audition. If a dancer submits a form, but does not audition, there will be no charge.
In the "Email address" block below, please enter the parent email address.
Questions regarding form submission or audition specifics should be addressed to:
- Submit one form per dancer
- If you have more than one dancer auditioning:
- fill out the form for the first dancer in its entirety
- on subsequent forms, in the box for Parent's last name, enter "see <dancer's name>", where <dancer's name> is the name of the first dancer submitted
- On the day of the audition, you do not need to bring a printed copy of your form
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service