Thank you for your interest in covering South Asian Fashion Week (SAFW) on March 1 - 3, 2019. This application has 3 SECTIONS (Important Information, Details and Coverage Plan). Please fill out all required fields and submit this application on or before February 25, 2019.
If you are applying for more than one person (journalist, camera, producer, etc.), please note that you must submit individual applications for each member of your team.
1. SAFW grants a limited number of complimentary media passes for all Journalists who publish or produce content on a regular basis for established outlets. If you are a freelance journalist, you must be on assignment from a media outlet. Photographers must also be on assignment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal website photography are not valid assignments.
2. To be considered for media accreditation, the applicant must be directly and actively involved in the coverage of SAFW 2019. Only actively covering, legitimate media will be considered for credentials. If you are a social media influencer, please apply for the Social Media Influencer credential.
Analysts, Market Researchers, Marketing / Advertising firms, Brand Content Producers, Publicists, Consultants, Media Coaches, Educators, Filmmakers, etc. are not included in our definition of media.
3. We take your coverage plans into consideration when reviewing your application to cover SAFW 2019 and expect coverage to be thoughtful, insightful, informative and consistent with your stated coverage plan. Preference will be given to media in good standing who can provide both advance and post event coverage. We do not consider social media posts or event calendar listings as media coverage.
4. The number of media passes provided per outlet will be based on its reach, and most importantly, coverage plan for SAFW 2019.
5. Your accreditation status will be advised in writing via email on or before FEBRUARY 27, 2019. Once you receive notice of approval for your accreditation, you are considered as an official media guest of the festival and will be expected to deliver on your stated coverage plan.
6. Accreditation passes will be available for pick-up onsite (specifics to follow) and are NON-TRANSFERRABLE unless an arrangement was made with BoldLove Communications in advance of the event. Please be advised that only accredited media will be provided with media passes at the Press Office. Walk‐up media accreditation requests on March 1 - 3, 2019 is strongly discouraged.
7. The Media Pass will grant entry to the accredited media person only. Friends and guests of accredited media must purchase regular tickets through www.safw.ca to gain entry.
8. SAFW reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be appealed.
9. Photos and B-roll will be available to all accredited media by the afternoon of March 4, 2019. Access instructions will be included in your accreditation confirmation email, which will be sent on or before February 27, 2019.
10. ALL ACCREDITED MEDIA MUST PROVIDE CLIPS OF THEIR COVERAGE BY MARCH 25, 2019 TO BE IN GOOD STANDING. Only media in good standing will be accredited for future SAFW events.