DATE: Fridays 5, 12, 19, 26 July 2019, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm ORGANISER: Dot Connections Growth CentreVENUE: 46 Sims Place, #01-197, Singapore 380046
About the Course:
In the book “Who is My Self” by Ayya Khema, three conditions were listed for the practice of meditation to bear fruit: Firstly, to know our own dukkha, to recognise where it comes from, and how it operates in our lives; the second is to gain confidence in the Buddha’s teaching and to realize that we can take this path; and the third is to experience joy at the opportunity we have been given.
These four Meditation and Dhamma sessions aim to help fulfil these conditions. And we do it by sharing the strength and beauty of the Buddha’s teachings in a simple, clear and digestible way, practising various meditation techniques as taught by the Buddha, and providing practical applications for everyday life.
Through these weekly sessions, we hope to inspire in all participants an abiding curiosity, interest, and determination to explore the Dhamma and live life according to the Buddha’s teachings.
About the Trainer:
Sister Foo Siew Fong is Head of Family and Matrimonial Law, Harry Elias Partnership LLP. She holds a Masters in Buddhist Studies, and is one of the mentors for the Saturday Meditation Class at the Buddhist Library.
SUPPORT FEES: DC Members: $60 | Non-Members: $80
REGISTRATION: Scan QR code or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ENQUIRIES: 8501 4365
Via Cash/Cheque at Dot Connections Growth Centre 圆点心宁中心 (46 Sims Place, #01-197, S380046)or Via PayNow (Transfer to UEN: T14SS0022L)orVia ATM/Internet Banking to: OCBC 686-362914-001
2) Upon successful transaction of Internet banking transfers, please send a SCREENSHOT with the transaction REFERENCE NUMBER and your FULL NAME to Dot Connections Growth Centre for verification:
Email: email@example.com or SMS/WhatsApp: 85014365
3) Upon verification, you will receive a confirmation email with course details.
4) Registrants who submit the registration form without successful payment of the fee will not be given a place in the course.
5) Fees paid before commencement of the course are refundable upon receiving the student’s written notice of withdrawal, subject to the following:- 50% Refund if written notice is received at least 30 days before the course commencement date.- 20% Refund if written notice is received at least 15 days before the course commencement date.- 0% Refund if written notice is received on or after the course commencement date.
- Should the organizer need to cancel the course, a 100% refund of the fees paid will be given.