Keeping in mind that we are looking for talks that are generally intermediate-to-advanced in nature, here is a list of potential presentation topics:
* Application architectures, MVC, etc.
* Graphics and visualization
* Tools that simplify development
* Developer automation and testing tools (e.g. Gulp, Grunt, Jasmine)
* Reliability across platforms and devices
* Evolution of ECMAScript, CSS, and HTML
* Native, web, and packaging approaches
* Securing applications and data
* Maintaining sites and apps over time
* Team management, company organization, soft skills, etc.
* Hardware and the Web
* Data processing and storage
* Browsers, browsers, browsers
* Web services and APIs
* Server-side tools (e.g. Node, databases, Rails, PHP)
Sessions are typically 35-45 minutes long with 10 minutes of Q+A from attendees
Small note: we do not accept team or panel submissions, only solo speaker presentations.
DEADLINE: Submission deadline is Dec. 23rd at Midnight/Central Time.
- Environments for Humans