VISION: AFJH physical education is committed to provide students with the skills, competency, and enjoyment that will encourage them to develop and maintain a lifelong interest and involvement in physical activity.
PRINCIPLES OF VISION:
1. Understanding of basic components and benefits of physical fitness.
2. Application of systematic and realistic assessment of progress including self-assessment.
3. Involvement of student's social network in physically active lifestyles outside of school setting.
4. Responsiveness to safety and welfare of all students.
5. Curriculum contributes to self-esteem, responsible behavior, creative expression, group cooperation.
6. Environment provides for social growth and increased emotional maturity.