Guidelines for House Creators - Community Division
• The base for each Gingerbread House display can be no larger than 2.5 feet square and may feature multiple houses.
• Gingerbread House submissions should not be made from a kit.
• Installation of Gingerbread Houses will take place on Thursday, November 30, 2017, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• The Village will open on December 1 at 1:00 p.m. and will close December 15 at 5:00 p.m.
• All houses must be picked up Saturday, December 16, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Any houses not picked up will be discarded.
Participants Will Receive
• Signage/Placard identifying their Gingerbread House.
• Permission to have business flyers/coupons available with Gingerbread House display. Space for materials may be limited.
For questions, contact:
Kate MeachamFord Center for the Performing Arts351 University AvePO Box 1848University, MS email@example.com