2020 MAAP Conference Presenter Application
MAAP 2020: Finding Clarity
February 5, 6, 7 2020
Duluth Entertainment Convention Center (DECC)
Presenter Application Requirements:
* Fill out information completely.
* A brief summary (50 words or less) of your presentation. If possible, include goal(s) of presentation and relevance to conference theme. The description you provide will be the description used in the registration materials and breakout session summaries. (MAAP reserves the right to edit).
Please state presenters’ names, titles, and organizations as you would like them to appear in the conference brochure. The order you list presenters below is the order they will be listed in the brochure.
NOTE: Due to safety reasons, student presenters will be allowed at this conference only during their presentation time and the students need to be supervised by the staff that they are presenting with at all times. Student work, video productions, etc. are highly encouraged.
In submitting this proposal, I / we understand that:
* MAAP is not offering to pay for this presentation, travel, lodging, meals, or other expenses associated with the conference.
* Lead presenters who are registered for the conference may receive a $30 discount if proposals are received by
December 6, 2019 and approved. (If presentations involve more than one person, only the lead presenter who registers for the conference may receive the $30 discount.)
* Presenters must refrain from making offensive and/or biased comments or distributing offensive and/or biased materials. All presentations should be based upon research-based effective and validated practices.
Application packet must be received no later then Friday, December 6, 2019. Earlier submissions are appreciated.
You will be notified of the proposal committee’s decision within two weeks of submitted proposal date.
Once your presentation has been approved, Kristyn Martin will provide you with a special code that will allow you to complete the online presenter registration application. If you are also planning on attending the conference, you must also complete the online conference registration application. By completing both your presenter application and your conference registration at the same time, your registration fee will automatically be discounted. Both applications can be completed when you register as a presenter and will be located at:
Questions can be directed to: Steve Allen –
or 763-689-4055 / 763-286-6328.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jennings Community School.