Cal Grant Opt-out
Please answer the following questions if you do not want your child's information shared with the California Student Aid Commission, the agency that qualifies students for CalGrant college funding. We will then remove the student's name from our district's submission list. If you have any questions, please contact your school counselor.
I do NOT want my child's information shared. *
Student information is only shared with the California Student Aid Commission and no other entities or agencies.
Student's Last Name *
Your answer
Student's First Name *
Your answer
Parent's Full Name *
First and last name of parent submitting request
Your answer
School Attending *
Please click "Submit" below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Placer Union High School District. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms