CPAC 2021: Virtual Cosplay Masquerade Contestant Application
Castle Point Anime Convention will be held from May 1st to 2nd, 2021 at the Meadowlands Exposition Center and Holiday Inn, in Secaucus, NJ.
Due to Covid-19, CPAC will be hosting a Virtual Cosplay Masquerade. The details of this competition are as follows:
- Contestants will submit recordings of their cosplays and skits to
- If making a cosplay, the contestant will also be asked to provide a portfolio of the cosplay
- These recordings will be compiled together prior to the convention, and the judges will react live on stream to
the recordings on Sunday May 2nd, 2021
- Only INDIVIDUAL SUBMISSIONS will be allowed (NO GROUP SUBMISSIONS)
- Contestants will also submit an introduction to their skit that will be read aloud before their respective
recording during the livestream on Sunday May 2nd, 2021
CPAC 2021: Virtual Cosplay Masquerade Contestant Application Opens: Saturday Jan. 9th, 2021 12 PM EST
CPAC 2021: Virtual Cosplay Masquerade Contestant Application Closes: Saturday Feb. 20th, 2021 12 PM EST
*Decisions will be sent out a week after the application closes.
If you have any questions, email
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Anime Critics United, Inc..