Bridgewater Youth Lacrosse Waiver
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in any and all Bridgewater Youth Lacrosse ("BYL") activities ("Activities") I, for myself for personal representatives, assigns, heirs, dependants, and next of kin:
1) ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of BYL Activities and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activities. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the Activity.
2)FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT: (a) BYL ACTIVITIES INVOLVE RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, AND DEATH ("RISKS"); (b) these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inaction's, the actions or inaction's of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" NAMED BELOW; (c) there may be OTHER RISK AND SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of my participation or that of the minor in the Activity.
3) Communicable Diseases Waiver including COVID-19 & Bacterial Infections: Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases or bacterial infections including but not limited to MRSA, Influenza and COVID-19. I KNOWINGLY and FREELY assume all such risks, even if arising from the negligence of the Releasees or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards to protection from infectious diseases including but not limited to social distancing and face masks if required, and follow all guidelines for the health and safety of staff and other players. I further agree not to enter BYL facilities if I have any reason to feel as if I may have any communicable diseases.
4) Consent to Use Pictures or Recording of Participant and Release of Liability with Respect Thereto: I hereby agree to allow BYL the absolute and unconditional right to record and permission to publish, or use at its discretion, photographic pictures or videos of me, or in which I may be included in whole or in part and I authorize BYL to use my photograph, video and or audio recording on its Website and social media platforms as well as other official printed publications for BYL benefits without further consideration. I hereby waive any and all rights to inspect and /or approve the finished product or the copy that may be used in connection therewith, or the use of which it may be applied.
5) Authorization for Emergency Medical Care: I hereby consent to receive medical treatment on an emergency basis in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during my participation in Activities at BYL. I agree to hold the Releasees harmless for any claims resulting from any medical treatment I receive. I certify that I currently have medical/health insurance to cover any injuries that I may sustain during my participation in Activities at BYL.
6) HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE BYL, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owner and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the "RELEASES" herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE "RELEASEES" OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may incur as the result of such claim.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
Please provide your name
Please provide your child's name
Please provide your child's age group
U9 (1st and 2nd Grade)
U11 (3rd and 4th Grade)
U13 (5th and 6th Grade)
U15 (7th and 8th Grade)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service