By applying, I understand that:
1. Completing this application dues not guarantee acceptance to the Sunlight Retreat, we have limited space but will make every opportunity to maximize attendees while protecting the intimate group size that fosters friendships.
2. All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver, and will only pay the at-cost rate it takes to host the retreat and cover food, insurance, the venue and hard costs, which is $300. The donated services of the retreat is valued at $2500.
3. We have some excellent resources that will be volunteering their time. Please note this event is not considered medical treatment but rather to provide social support and information. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical or psychological condition. Please consult your healthcare provider for individual advice regarding your own situation. If you need immediate care please call 800.656.HOPE (4673) or go to your nearest hospital. The retreat is open to female (transwomen and non-binary persons are welcome) survivors (ages 18+).
4. Participants must complete all waivers and copays by the assigned dates outlined in emails in order to retain their spot at the retreat, an incomplete packet by the required registration deadline will forfeit the fellowship acceptance status and spots will be made available to waitlist survivors.
5. Communication efforts are primarily through email and at times through phone, if needed. It is imperative that the survivor has regular email access. Thank you!