BV Title I School Parent Questionnaire
This survey has 18 Questions and takes and average of 5 - 10 minutes to complete.
Your child’s school is a Title I school with a School-Wide Title I Program that supports
academic performance of all students who are in need. The purpose of this
questionnaire is to gather information on how well the school communicates with and
Please take a few minutes to complete this questionnaire. Your feedback will be used to
evaluate and improve parent involvement activities. Suggestions on how we can better help our
students at home or at school are welcome.
Thank you for your valuable input.
1. Did you attend the Open House night at the beginning of the school year?
2. Were the parent-teacher conference times and dates shared with you this year?
3. Were the dates and times of the Parent Teacher Conferences convenient for you?
4. When would you most likely be able to attend a parent-teacher meeting at school? (The times below are approximate and would coincide with the school schedule.)
at the beginning of the school day
in the afternoon, before the end of the school day
in the afternoon at the end of the school day
5. Have you been offered information or suggestions as to how to help and support your child’s learning (e.g. strategies to help support learning at home, TV monitoring, homework completion, planner checking, etc.)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SAINT MARYS AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT.